RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY (retail and designer)
ADR must issue an approved RTV number for exchanges, and etc. or your return will be refused
- We produce over 12,000 products and your order is made specifically for you.
- Please place your order carefully. You are responsible for ensuring order accuracy.
- Orders may be changed the same day by email received before 5 pm, CST firstname.lastname@example.org. Orders changed or canceled after the first business day will incur a 25% restocking fee. Credit is issued toward the subsequent purchase; we do not issue refunds.
- We will send you a sales order confirmation email within 24 hours of receipt.
- You are responsible for inspecting product upon delivery for damage from the shipping company. Please do not schedule installation until your products have been received and inspected. We do not assume any responsibility for fees incurred from missed installation deadlines.
- You must email or fax ADR within 48 hours of receipt of damaged product for replacement.
- You have 30 days from receipt of order to request an exchange.
- Returns/Exchanges will always incur a 25% restock fee.
- Returns/Exchange is only for a company credit with a 1 year expiration date.
- Company credits can be applied to Antique Drapery Rod hardware only. Credit cannot be applied to draperies or to Grace Hardware or Anna Sova orders.
- No exchanges, refunds or discounts on custom length rods and cornices.
Contact email@example.com for a Return Authorization Number (RTV).
What is your return policy?
Is my information safe on your site?
How do I cancel my order?
How do I alter/make a change to my order?
How do I purchase directly from your website?
What methods of payment do you allow online?
Can I place my order online only?
Do you use environmentally responsible packaging?
Can you give me the name of some retail stores?
Can I connect two rods?