ADR Product Policy
Please read this policy carefully. We really want you to be happy with your ADR purchase and will work with you to ensure every effort is made to meet your satisfaction within the guidelines and parameters below. Your order is important to us, and our craftsmen make your products especially and specifically for you. Once your order moves into production, we have incurred time and costs to produce your merchandise, so ….
- Review your order carefully: Please review your order carefully in detail before you submit. Pay particular attention to lengths, finishes, and whether merchandise is sold individually, in pairs, or other quantities.
- Order Confirmation: We will send you a sales order confirmation email shortly after receipt of your order. Please review this confirmation promptly upon receipt and notify our General Customer Service team at GCS@AntiqueDraperyRod.com if there are any issues.
- Production Time: Our production time is typically 7-10 business days following receipt of your order (excluding oversized rods, cornices, and custom items). With shipping time, your merchandise will generally arrive to your designated destination 2-3 weeks following the date of order. However, production and delivery times are not guaranteed so please do not schedule installation until your products have been received, inspected, and accepted. ADR is not responsible for any fees incurred from missed installations or deadlines. If we are experiencing a seasonally high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. We will do our best to communicate with you about any deviation from our typical production and delivery times. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
- Changes and Cancellations:
- Orders may be changed or cancelled the same day the order is placed with no penalty, by email only, received by ADR before 5 pm Central Time. Please send any changes to GCS@AntiqueDraperyRod.com
- Orders changed or canceled after 5 pm Central Time the day the order is placed but prior to shipping, will incur a 25% change order fee. Credit is issued to your account and may be applied to subsequent ADR purchases only. Credit is good for 1 year from the date we receive the email cancellation or change request.
- Once your order is completed you will receive an email notifying you that it has either (i) shipped or (ii) is ready for pickup, depending on your selection at the time of purchase. You have 30 days from the date you are notified of your order’s completion to either return it or request an exchange. ADR does not offer exchanges or refunds on joined rods, bed hardware, cornices, or custom items. Returns and exchanges after completion will incur a 50% restock fee (shipping charges, if any, are not credited). Returns and Exchange credit is issued to your account and may be applied to subsequent ADR purchases only. Credit is good for 1 year from the date we receive the returned products. Shipping charges for returned and exchanged merchandise are the customer’s responsibility. To return or exchange your eligible merchandise, please contact GCS@AntiqueDraperyRod.com to obtain a Return To Vendor Number (RTV) and return instructions. If you do not obtain an RTV, we will be unable to track and process your return or exchange.
- Completed order shipments are processed within 2 business days following completion of production. ADR does not ship incomplete or partial orders. Orders are not shipped on weekends or holidays.
- If you choose to have your product delivered, you will receive a confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours. Of course, you can always contact us to inquire about the status of your order. Please either call (214) 653-1733 or email us at GCS@AntiqueDraperyRod.com.
- When your order is delivered, please inspect the packages before accepting delivery. If you suspect any damage may have occurred during shipment based on visible damage to the packaging, please notify the delivery driver that you are refusing delivery. It will be helpful with damage claims if you (i) notify ADR of the situation and (ii) photograph the packaging and forward those photos to ADR at GCS@AntiqueDraperyRod.com.
- If packaging looks acceptable and you’ve accepted delivery, please inspect your order promptly (and prior to installation) for accuracy, completeness, and condition. If there is an issue with your order, please email GCS@AntiqueDraperyRod.com or fax ADR at (214) 653-1776 within 48 hours of receipt so we can determine the best way to resolve the issue. ADR is not responsible for any fees incurred from missed installations or deadlines.
- Non-Trade Refund Fees:
- ADR sells exclusively to the interior design and associated trades. Orders that are placed for accounts that ADR determines are not eligible trade customers will be cancelled (with notice) and charges will be refunded after ADR deducts an administrative fee of 10% of the amount charged.