Now you can get the long, fluid, floating look of continuous waves on tall windows with fine quality Ripplefold Rods from ADR:
- Designed like our successful Traverse with Cord product for smooth, reliable operation
- Uses same brackets as our Traverse rods so they’re just as easy to install
- Follows snap tape standard so workrooms don’t have to change panel fabrication
- Left, right and split (center) draws with 80%, 100% and 120% fullness
- Choice of Butt Master or Overlap Master carriers
- 2” and 3” scale rods
- Choose from 30 handcrafted finishes, Polished Aluminum and five powder coat finishes (metal rods)
- Modern, Lanesborough, and Grace Cornices available in single and double rod options
- Track and mounting brackets for recessed applications sold separately (available only by request as a custom order)
A Ripplefold drape stacks back neatly, takes up less space than pleated drapes, and brings in more light. It looks great on both sides of the window and keeps its shape for a long time because it is handled less often.
the wave works
Stiffened nylon snap tape is sewn onto the top of a straight hemmed drape then the tape is snapped to carriers on the track. The carriers are evenly spaced, creating smooth waves in the fabric.
You operate the drape on the track with a cord or wand/baton draw.
Your Vision. Our Mission.
Drapery Hardware Exclusively for Professionals
The Antique Drapery Rod Company offers the interior design trade an abundant selection of fine quality drapery hardware. You buy direct from the manufacturer and shop in a private online marketplace whenever and wherever you want. All our rods are custom cut and fully customizable so you choose components and size and select from over 30 finishes. ADR products are handcrafted in America.