- Metal drapery rod.
- Maximum length for one rod in a handcrafted finish is 240 in. / 20 ft.
- Maximum length for one rod in a powder coat finish is 156 in. / 13 ft.
- Use 2 in. / 3 in. Scale Connector Screw ACACSW to join rods.
- Splice is not weight bearing and must be supported by a bracket.
- Both items sold separately.
- We recommend ring glide tape when using drapery rings or grommets to help protect the finish from friction.
Tips for saving on freight fees:
- Buy smaller rods (under 104” in length) and join them onsite using a connector screw (sold separately) , especially when using center draw and/or stationary panels. A support bracket will be needed where you join the rod.
- Have your order delivered to a commercial address. Freight carriers charge additional fees for delivery to residential addresses.