- Maximum length for one Polished Aluminum Zip rod is 240 in. / 20 ft.
- For center draw Polished Aluminum drapery rods 104 in. to 204 in. use Zip Connector Plate ACMPLG to join drapery rods and avoid Motor Freight charges.
- Splice is not weight bearing and must be supported by a bracket.
- Both items sold separately.
- 4 eyelets per foot included.
- Polished Aluminum finish limited to specific drapery hardware products in this Collection.
- Take care with the installation of this drapery hardware.
- Our Polished Aluminum is not coated with paint or lacquers.
- Use soft metal polish and a soft dry cloth to remove fingerprints and buff out light scratches.
- Abrasive cleaners can scratch the Polished Aluminum finish and/or remove the shine.
Tips for saving on freight fees:
- Buy smaller rods (under 104” in length) and join them onsite using a connector plate (sold separately) , especially when using center draw and/or stationary panels. A support bracket will be needed where you join the rod.
- Have your order delivered to a commercial address. Freight carriers charge additional fees for delivery to residential addresses.