- Maximum length for one square Polished Aluminum Zip drapery rod is 240 in. / 20 ft.
- We recommend a support bracket every 4 ft. depending on the weight of your draperies.
- 4 eyelets per foot included.
- Use Connector Plate Set ACSQR to join rods.
- Splice is not weight bearing and must be supported by a bracket.
- Polished Aluminum finish limited to specific products in this Collection.
- Take care with the installation of this drapery hardware.
- Our Polished Aluminum is not coated with paint or lacquers.
- Use soft metal polish and a soft dry cloth to remove fingerprints and buff out light scratches.
- Abrasive cleaners can scratch the Polished Aluminum finish and/or remove the shine.
Tips for saving on freight fees:
- Buy smaller rods (under 104” in length) and join them onsite using a square zip connector (sold separately) , especially when using center draw and/or stationary panels. A support bracket will be needed where you join the rod.
- Have your order delivered to a commercial address. Freight carriers charge additional fees for delivery to residential addresses.