- Metal, square Zip drapery rod.
- Maximum length for one rod in a handcrafted finish is 240 in. / 20 ft.
- Maximum length for one rod in a powder coat finish is 156 in. / 13 ft.
- We recommend a support bracket every 4 ft. depending on the weight of your draperies.
- 4 eyelets per foot included.
- Use Connector Plug Set ACSQR to join rods.
- Splice is not weight bearing and must be supported by a bracket.
Tips for saving on freight fees:
- Buy smaller rods (under 104” in length) and join them onsite using a square zip connector (sold separately) , especially when using center draw and/or stationary panels. A support bracket will be needed where you join the rod.
- Have your order delivered to a commercial address. Freight carriers charge additional fees for delivery to residential addresses.