- Natural Bamboo pole.
- Maximum length for a single Natural Bamboo pole in a handcrafted finish is 240 in. / 20 ft.
- For center draw Natural Bamboo poles over 104 in. to 204 in. use Wood Zip Plate ACWCPL to join rods and avoid Motor Freight charges.
- Splice is not weight bearing and must be supported by a bracket.
- Both items sold separately.
- 4 eyelets per foot included.
- Finish shown is Tortoise Shell.
- You must select a coordinating finish for brackets and finials (not available in Tortoise Shell).
- Do not attempt to cut the Bamboo pole after it has been received.
- It is a natural grass product. The stem will split.
- The stem is hollow. The ends must be filled to receive a finial.
- All ADR Bamboo Poles are created uniquely by mother nature.
- No two Natural Bamboo poles are identical.
- The organic pits, discolorations, diameter, and pole curves are natural enhancements to the bamboo designs and are not considered defects.
Tips for saving on freight fees:
- Have your order delivered to a commercial address. Freight carriers charge additional fees for delivery to residential addresses.