- Maximum length for one Polished Aluminum rod is 240 in. / 20 ft.
- We recommend ring glide tape when using drapery rings or grommets to help protect the finish from friction.
- Use Connector Screw Set ACBSCR to join rods.
- Splice is not weight bearing and must be supported by a bracket.
- 1 in. Scale Polished Aluminum drapery rings will fit this rod; but, will not slide (use for stationary panels only).
- 2 in. Scale Polished Aluminum drapery rings are recommended for functioning draperies.
- Polished Aluminum finish limited to specific products in this Collection.
- Take care with the installation of this drapery hardware.
- Our Polished Aluminum is not coated with paint or lacquers.
- Use soft metal polish and a soft dry cloth to remove fingerprints and buff out light scratches.
- Abrasive cleaners can scratch the Polished Aluminum finish and/or remove the shine.
Tips for saving on freight fees:
- Buy smaller rods (under 104” in length) and join them onsite using a connector screw (sold separately) , especially when using center draw and/or stationary panels. A support bracket will be needed where you join the rod.
- Have your order delivered to a commercial address. Freight carriers charge additional fees for delivery to residential addresses.